WHAT’S ON? Events listing
Brought to you by Hedon Blog
What’s on? Events are arranged by those reaching out to Holderness folk. All your local events are in one place – no scrolling around on social media networks is necessary.
Reaches those NOT on social media!
REGULAR ACTIVITIES (let us know about your regular activities that run every week/month))
- Coffee Mornings at Saint Augustine’s Hedon – Every Tuesday (from 5 July 2022)
- Big Brew, Inmans School Every Tuesday, 1.30pm – 3pm (term time only).
- Join Hedon Cubs, Scout Hut – Tuesdays 7pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday Pop-Ins Alexandra Hall Every Wednesday 10am – 12noon
- St. Augustine’s Pantry, Hedon – Every Thursday 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Knit and Natter Group, Hedon Library (Hedon Centre) – Thursdays 2pm – 4pm
- Inmans Helping Hands charity, Hedon – Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm (not in school holidays)
Don’t forget Wednesdays – Hedon little bus service to the town centre and Market Place!
- Hedon Town Council Public Participation Session, Hedon Town Hall – Thursday 27 October 6.45pm
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On?’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.