FixMyStreet: Reporting, and viewing neighbourhood problems

FixMyStreet is a special website that allows people to easily report neighbourhood problems to a local council – such as graffiti, litter and broken streetlights.

The website has grown in popularity since its launch over 3 years ago, including its use in the Hull, Holderness and East Riding area. See a listing of all those issues reported to the East Riding Council.

Reporting a problem is easy – you visit FixMyStreet and enter a postcode or a street name and the town or village where you live (example Westlands Road, Hedon). This takes you to a map of the particular area. You can click on the map at the location of your neighbourhood problem and this takes you to a page where you can report the problem and even upload a photograph of it.

Once you have clicked Submit and reported the problem, then it takes only a couple of minutes for FixMyStreet to send the problem to the relevant council.

FixMyStreet is also useful for viewing problems in the local area – and you can even add your own comments and join in with – or start – a discussion.

You can also arrange to get regular alerts by e-mail about problems reported in your local area.

The really useful thing about FixMyStreet is its easy public access from your own computer. It is easy to use!

East Yorkshire UK

DONG Energy Power Station – change of planning ‘goalies’

Government Scraps Infrastructure Planning Commission YESTERDAY 30th June 2010 was the deadline date that DONG Energy set to receive responses…

Leave a comment. You need to leave your FULL NAME. Cancel reply

Exit mobile version