cab-logoOne of the national voluntary organisations which is doing an extraordinary amount of work to help people in the current recession is the Citizens Advice Bureau. They have an online AdviceGuide which can be the first port of call for those on the internet who want information on debt, benefits, employment or tax issues.

For more local services see the East Yorkshire Citizens Advice Bureau. The Citizens Advice Bureau can also be contacted via the CitizenLink service within the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Customer Service Centre in Hedon.

Information: CitizenLink is a network of video link access points which enable you to contact East Riding of Yorkshire Council, independent advice agencies or solicitors from a place near where you live. It means you can get advice or help much more easily, you won’t have so far to travel – and you can talk to someone face to face!

Leave a comment. You need to leave your FULL NAME.

Previous post Hedon Newsletter Issue 8 available now
Next post What’s a blog?