DID YOU KNOW…?
When the Hedon Blog publishes a new article, lots of technical magic happens.
Each new article is shared with:
- over 40 people who follow the Blog via WordPress;
- nearly 500 who follow @HedonBlog at Twitter;
- over 1,000 that follow the Blog via @RayDuff on Twitter
- nearly 450 people and groups that have ‘liked’ our Facebook page, receive a picture/link to the article;
- those who use our Flickr and Pinterest pages.
- 43 people who get a weekly e-mail from us on a Friday afternoon summarising the articles.
- The hundreds who use the common links (categories and tags) which you see at the bottom of each article. They are shared across the web ensuring that people searching for particular topics and subjects can find them.
- Additionally, the Blog is picked up by feed-readers and news-feeds, especially Google, so that the traditional media news organisations can pick up on and use our material on a regular basis.
The above ensures that subjects covered on the Hedon Blog reach a far wider audience than you might expect. And on HU12 Online we have installed professional software extending that reach even farther!
So – make sure that you include your local stories, news and views about the town on the Hedon Blog. You never know who might be listening!
QUICK NEWS FORM: