Hedon Blog Top Posts
- Will Hedon's Sam be the next Viking FM presenter!
- One man protest in Hedon town #ItsaNoNo to Hull's expansion!
- New Zebra - Safer Crossing on Hull Road
- "Hands Off the East Riding!" - Campaign starts for real!
- Bank Holiday Family Fun for Good Causes!
- Scarecrow Making Workshop - Hedon Methodist Youth Club
Alexandra Hall Christmas Councillor John Dennis cricket Debate East Riding Council Events Graham Stuart MP Haven Arms Hedon Hedon Hedon Blog Hedon Mayor Hedon Museum Hedon Shops Hedon Town Council Hedon Town Hall Holderness Humberside Police Paull Preston Saltend South Holderness Cricket Club St Augustine's Church The Station Hedon Yorkshire Water
- Parking, 2nd AugustBlue Renault Laguna Estate reg no- W194 PGC continually parking on dropped curb and white H warning sign making it difficult for wheelchairs and mobility scooters to cross the road. Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): 11 Marshall Avenue, Preston Report on FixMyStreet
- Foul Odour, 31st JulyFoul sewage smell in house and outside for last 2 days. Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): Haymer Drive, Hedon Report on FixMyStreet
- Foul odours, 31st JulyFoul odours from the Yorkshire Water treatment plant on Hedon rd. Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): Hardy's Road, Hedon Report on FixMyStreet
- Foul odour, 29th JulyFoul odour coming from the west from evening 28th July to 10a.m. 29th July. Seems reduced now at 1.00p.m. 29th July. Unable to leave doors and windows open, and the weather is very hot. Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): 78 Main Street, Preston Report on FixMyStreet
- Foul odour, 29th JulyOn the 28/7/14 late evening had to close all the doors and windows of our home due to the foul odour outside. The smell was sickening enough that we had to keep doors and windows shut all night despite the fact it was uncomfortably hot and the children had difficulty sleeping. Probably from the Yorkshire water site. Nearest road to the pin placed on the map […]
- 781,257 views